What Information Do We Collect?
CryptoCapLive (“CryptoCapLive”, “we” or “us”) collects (a) the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail; (b) aggregate information concerning what pages users access or visit; (c) information volunteered by the user (such as survey information and/or site registrations); (d) financial information provided by the user for user syncing and information purposes only; and (e) information related to your use of the Website and/or the mobile application, including IP address, geographic location, and date and time of your request.
How Do We Use the Information?
CryptoCapLive uses collected information for the following purposes:
- To fulfill a contract or take steps linked to a contract such as processing your registration on our Website or sending you information about changes to our terms or policies;
- Where you give us consent, such as (a) where you ask us to send marketing information to you via a medium where we need your consent, including alerts via mobile push notifications; (b) where you give us consent to place cookies and to use similar technologies; and (c) on other occasions where we ask you for consent, for a purpose which we explain at that time.
- Where we are legally required to do so. We may also provide access to your personally identifiable information when legally required to do so, to cooperate with police investigations or other legal proceedings, to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website, to limit our legal liability and protect our rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of visitors of the Website or the public. In those instances, the information is provided only for that purpose.
How Do We Share Your Information?
We do not share or sell your personal data to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- We provide such information to third parties who have entered into non-disclosure agreements with us.
- We may aggregate, anonymize, and publish data for statistical and research purposes only. For example, we may compile and share information related to the popularity of certain products tracked by users. In any such instance, the information will not be able to be traced back to any individual.
Cookies and Web Beacons
.You may also wish to refer to this website for additional information about disabling cookies from your browser: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/
CryptoCapLive uses third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run CryptoCapLive and the related Website and mobile application. CryptoCapLive owns the code, databases, and all rights to the CryptoCapLive Website and mobile application and Services.
The CryptoCapLive service is not intended for children under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 16.Children aged 16 or younger should not submit any personal information without the permission of their parents or guardians. By using the CryptoCapLive service, you are representing that you are at least 18 years old, or that you are at least 16 years old and have your parents’ or guardians’ permission to use the Service.
Consent to Worldwide Transfer and Processing of Personal Information
EU and EEA Users’ Rights
If you are habitually located in the European Union or European Economic Area, you generally have the right to access, rectify, download or erase your information, as well as the right to restrict and object to certain processing of your information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited circumstances. We briefly describe these rights below:You have the right to access your personal data and, if necessary, have it amended, deleted or restricted. In certain instances, you may have the right to the portability of your data. You can also ask us to not send marketing communications and not to use your personal data when we carry out profiling for direct marketing purposes. You can opt out of receiving e-mail newsletters and other marketing communications by following the opt-out instructions provided to you in those e-mails. Transactional account messages will be unaffected even if you opt out from marketing communications.
Should you wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority, although we hope that we can assist with any queries or concerns you may have about our use of your personal data.
CryptoCapLive may periodically update this policy. We may notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a prominent notice on our Website so please check back occasionally to ensure that you agree with the changes. If you do not, do not use the Website, the application or our Services.
Effective Date: May 08, 2021.