The Service is administered and maintained by cryptocaplive.com,. The terms "we", "us" and "our" also refer to CCL. The term “you” refers to the person visiting this Website.
To access or use the Service, you must be at least 13 years old. The Service is strictly for your personal, non-commercial use unless you enter into a separate agreement with us for your commercial use. You may not use the Service if we have terminated any account of yours or banned you.
You agree that you will not:
- Copy, modify or create derivative works of the Service or any Content;
- Copy, manipulate or aggregate any Content (including data) for the purpose of making it available to any third party;
- Trade, sell, rent, loan, lease or license any Content or access to the Service, whether commercially or free of charge;
- Use or introduce to the Service any data mining, crawling, "scraping", robot or similar automated or data gathering or extraction method, or manually access, acquire, monitor or copy any portion of the Service, or download or store Content. Certain data and other information within the Service is available by subscription, or for a fee please contact us for more information
- Make excessive requests for information or take any action that interferes with, disrupts or imposes an undue burden on the Service or any server or network connected to the Service or negatively affects the quality or availability of any Content, or speed or functionality of the Service;
- Introduce a virus, Trojan horse, worm, time bomb or other malware to the Service, or use any device, software or routine to bypass any software or hardware that prohibits volume requests for information;
- Restrict, inhibit or interfere with use of the Service by any other user (including by hacking or defacing the Website);
- Introduce or otherwise distribute through the Website any computer program that damages, interferes with, intercepts, collects, releases or discloses any system, data or personal information of ours or any third party;
- Make use of any of our trademarks, service marks, trade names or logos or those of any third party displayed on the Website; or modify or remove any copyright or other proprietary notice in the Content;
Ownership and Intellectual Property
Subject to these Terms, you may view, print and make copies of Content for your own personal use. You may not, and shall not, copy, reproduce, download, "screen scrape", store, transmit, broadcast, publish, modify, create a derivative work from, display, perform, distribute, redistribute, sell, license, rent, lease or otherwise use, transfer (either in printed, electronic or other format) or exploit any Content, in whole or in part, in any way that does not comply with these Terms without our prior written permission. To request permission to use any Content other than as expressly permitted in these Terms, please contact us.
Linking to the Service from Your Website
You may place one or more links to the Service (collectively, the “Link”) on your own website (“Your Site”), provided that:
- The Link shall display only the following text: "CryptoCapLive" or “CryptoCapLive.com” or "Link to CryptoCapLive.com”;
- Your Site shall not contain any content that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory or otherwise inappropriate, as determined by us in our sole discretion;
We may revoke our consent to a Link at any time, without prior notice. If we notify you that you may no longer link to the Service, or to a page or document, you must promptly (and, in any event, within three (3) business days) remove all affected Links from Your Site.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
THE CONTENT ON THE SERVICE IS STRICTLY FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES. NOTHING ON OR IN THE SERVICE SHALL CONSTITUTE OR BE CONSTRUED AS AN OFFERING OF ANY CURRENCY OR ANY FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT OR AS INVESTMENT ADVICE OR INVESTMENT RECOMMENDATIONS (SUCH AS RECOMMENDATIONS AS TO WHETHER TO PURCHASE A CURRENCY OR INSTRUMENT). CONTENT ON THIS SERVICE SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS INFORMATION SUFFICIENT UPON WHICH TO BASE AN INVESTMENT STRATEGY. NO CONTENT ON THE SERVICE IS TAILORED TO THE SPECIFIC NEEDS OF ANY INDIVIDUAL, ENTITY OR GROUP OF INDIVIDUALS.
The Content provided on the Service is submitted to CCL by unrelated third-party providers. CCL does not review all Content for accuracy, does not review Content for completeness or reliability, and does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, reliability or any other aspect of any Content.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, CCL ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF ANY CONTENT; (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVICE; (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SERVICE; (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SERVICE BY ANY THIRD PARTY; (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE; AND/OR (VII) THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY.
Third Party Websites
The Service may contain links to third-party websites. Your use of all links to third-party websites is at your own risk. We do not monitor or have any control over, and make no claim or representation regarding third-party websites. To the extent such links are provided by us, they are provided only as a convenience, and a link to a third-party websites does not imply our endorsement, adoption or sponsorship of, or affiliation with, such third-party websites.When you leave the Website, whether via a link contained on the Website or through the use of your web browser or other navigational tool, the information you view is not provided by us. Our terms and policies do not govern your use of third-party websites. We are not responsible for, have no control over and do not monitor or review the content of any other website. A link to a third-party website does not imply sponsorship, approval, affiliation or endorsement by CCL of the linked third-party website or of that third party's products or services.YOU AGREE THAT CCL WILL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FOR ANY GOODS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, RESOURCES AND/OR CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH ANY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE OR SERVICES, FOR ANY DEALINGS OR COMMUNICATIONS YOU MAY HAVE WITH THIRD PARTIES, OR FOR ANY HARM, DAMAGES OR LOSS CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED BY OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY OF THE FOREGOING OR YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS OR THE CONTENT OR BUSINESS PRACTICES OF ANY THIRD PARTY.
Modification of the Website
At any time and in CCL's sole discretion, CCL may (in whole or in part) modify, suspend or discontinue the Service and/or any Content without notice, for any reason. We shall have no liability to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance.
Changes to these Terms
We may revise these Terms from time to time, without prior notice. You are bound by any changes to these Terms upon our posting of such changes on the Service. You should check these Terms often to make certain that you are aware of the most current Terms.
You agree that no joint venture, agency, partnership, or employment relationship exists between you and CCL and/or its affiliates as a result of these Terms or use of the Service.In no event shall CCL be responsible or liable for any failure or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder arising out of or caused by, directly or indirectly, forces beyond its control, including, without limitation, strikes, work stoppages, accidents, acts of war or terrorism, civil or military disturbances, nuclear or natural catastrophes or acts of God, and interruptions, loss or malfunctions of utilities, communications or computer (software and hardware) services.